Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 14
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10379 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
ggrptr

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
SVG export fails

Hi!

I can't get svg export to work on windows7 (x64) (oracle java version 7). I get this exception:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class org.freehep.graphicsio.svg.SVGGraphics2D
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.tools.ExtensionsClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.tools.ExtensionsClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

I tried to add lib/freehep-vectorgraphics-svg-2.1.1b.jar to jars in the html source, but it still doesn't work.

Can somebody help me to fix it?

Thanks!
[Mar 4, 2014, 10:56:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: SVG export fails

I tried to add lib/freehep-vectorgraphics-svg-2.1.1b.jar to jars in the html source, but it still doesn't work.
Why would you add something which is already included with the program??? I feel you can't be helped if you don't tell us what you try to do and how you did it?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 5, 2014, 8:51:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ggrptr

So, i simple view (over an apache server) the html page from the deploy folder, which containing the applet (after enable the svg export) . But the "export to svg" menu option throws a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class org.freehep.graphicsio.svg.SVGGraphics2D exception. I thought that it helps to add lib/freehep-vectorgraphics-svg-2.1.1b.jar to jars list, but it doesn't. Sorry, but java isn't my strong suit, but i need this applet. In the eclipse debug it works. What do i wrong?
[Mar 5, 2014, 4:57:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Reading SweetHome3DApplet documentation would have given you the answer: set enableExportToSVG parameter to true.
[Mar 6, 2014, 9:36:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ggrptr

If it were not true, don't see the option. A more constructive reply?
[Mar 6, 2014, 6:53:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

If it were not true, don't see the option.
Maybe, my English gets rusty, but I don't understand what you mean.

A more constructive reply?
A nicer reply from you would be really appreciated! I'm ok to help and I helped you. If you don't want it, help yourself, it's open source! By the way, explaining why you "need this applet" would be appreciated because sharing experiences is a part of the open source world too.
[Mar 6, 2014, 9:23:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ggrptr

So, sorry for my english, i'm am in hurry with the last message, and I dont speak english, it's wery difficult to me.. What I tried to say: If i can start the export, I obviously that I allowed it, no? It's not too difficulty, sorry. Can you show me a working applet with SVG export function, or it does't work at all?
[Mar 6, 2014, 9:55:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ggrptr

After enabling the export, it throws this exception:

basic: JNLP2ClassLoader.findClass: com.eteks.sweethome3d.model.LengthUnit_hu: try again ..
basic: JNLP2ClassLoader.findClass: com.eteks.sweethome3d.model.LengthUnit_hu: try again ..
basic: JNLP2ClassLoader.findClass: com.eteks.sweethome3d.model.LengthUnit_hu_HU: try again ..
basic: JNLP2ClassLoader.findClass: com.eteks.sweethome3d.model.LengthUnit_hu_HU: try again ..
basic: JNLP2ClassLoader.findClass: com.eteks.sweethome3d.swing.HomeTransferableList: try again ..
basic: JNLP2ClassLoader.findClass: org.freehep.graphicsio.svg.SVGGraphics2D: try again ..
basic: JNLP2ClassLoader.findClass: org.freehep.graphicsio.svg.SVGGraphics2D: try again ..
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/freehep/graphicsio/svg/SVGGraphics2D
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.swing.PlanComponent.exportToSVG(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.swing.HomePane.exportToSVG(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.viewcontroller.HomeController$38.call(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.viewcontroller.HomeController$38.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.viewcontroller.ThreadedTaskController$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class org.freehep.graphicsio.svg.SVGGraphics2D
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.tools.ExtensionsClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at com.eteks.sweethome3d.tools.ExtensionsClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
[Mar 6, 2014, 10:29:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I just try on the online version hosted on this server with no problem (the Export to SVG menu item appears only for logged in users). Did you sign freehep-vectorgraphics-svg-2.1.1b.jar?

By the way, it would be still nice to share here why you need Sweet Home 3D applet.
[Mar 7, 2014, 9:19:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ggrptr

At last I found it, the embedded jnlp file didn't conatined the right jars for the svg import. It was my fault, because I am inexperienced in this area ..

Now, I have another problem. I don't need funriture models, but only doors and windows. What furniture and texture catalogs contains these?

I downloaded the additionalFurnitureCatalog.zip, and it works, but in the catalog tree, the icons missed, replaced with a "missing image" icon..

What can I do with this?

Thank You!
[Mar 15, 2014, 7:41:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved