Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 25
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 22652 times and has 24 replies Next Thread
Just_MAX

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: How to install SweetHome 3d on website

Did it, thanks for pointing in right direction
[Sep 14, 2014, 8:07:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Just_MAX

I found PDF saving function doesn't work in my case, same as creating photo with date and time parameters,
any clues what is wrong?
[Sep 26, 2014, 3:40:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

- If you want Print to PDF feature, you have to set enablePrintToPDF applet parameter to true, and add iText-2.1.7.jar signed library to jars list (in the applet parameters as well as in the JNLP file).
- If you want photo creation feature, you have to set enableCreatePhoto applet parameter to true, and add sunflow-0.07.3i.jar signed library to jars list.
- If you want video creation feature, you have to set enableCreateVideo applet parameter to true, and add jmf.jar signed library to jars list.
- If you want Export to SVG feature, you have to set enableExportToSVG applet parameter to true, and add freehep-vectorgraphics-svg-2.1.1b.jar signed library to jars list.

Look at the Online version on this web site for a real world example (requires that you are logged in).
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Oct 7, 2014, 1:09:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Just_MAX

Did it before, but keep receiving errors about jnlp files mismatch (checked - it was same, files cache renewed, java cache disabled)
And it worked after i sent you a message. Strange thing
[Oct 8, 2014, 3:57:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
efodi

Hungary

Hi!

I have installed Java Version 8 Update 241 for using Sweet Home 3D online version, but i still receive the following error:
Unable to load resource: http://www.sweethome3d.com/lib/SweetHome3DApplet.jar
If i try independent to download the .jar i have no problem with it.
It looks like only the site it self has problem with his own .jar.
I'm using a Win10 with IE11.
Could somebody please help me here?
Thank you!
[Feb 20, 2020, 10:32:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved