Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 25
Posts: 25   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 22646 times and has 24 replies Next Thread
Dares

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: How to install SweetHome 3d on website

Yes ok, but where i cant find SweetHome3DApplet.jar ?
[Apr 22, 2014, 12:40:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Dares

Ok I solve my problem. Thanks any help
[Apr 25, 2014, 12:37:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
susonne

Denmark

Hallo,
I would also like to install SH3D online, I installed the Viewer sucessfully.
I don't really understand which source codes I need to compare. Where is the source code of the online version?
Sorry if my question was unqualified...I really tried to figure out!
I work with java and eclipse, but I am still a beginner I guess.
Greetings
Susanne
[May 22, 2014, 10:43:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

The source code of Sweet Home 3D, the online version and the viewer are in the same project available here.

To build the jar files of the online version, select the file build.xml and choose Run > External Tools > External Tools Configurationā€¦ menu item in Eclipse. In the dialog that opens, select the target named applet in the Targets tab, and select a JDK (not a JRE) in the JRE tab, then click on Run.
As explained in README.TXT file, note that you'll need first to create or retrieve a keys.keytool file to sign the applet jars (this keystore file will have to be named keys.p12 in the coming version).
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 22, 2014, 11:56:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
susonne

Denmark

Thank you for the detailed answer!!! I will try as soon as possible!!!
And anyways thanks for this really cool application!!!
[May 22, 2014, 6:37:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
susonne

Denmark

Great! It works! Thank you again!
I have one extra question, is it somehow possible to add an extra plug-in to this online version?
I want to demonstrate a really small plug-in for an exam next week.
[May 30, 2014, 10:49:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

is it somehow possible to add an extra plug-in to this online version?
Yes, but I didn't try it for a while.
See pluginURLs in SweetHome3DApplet javadoc.
As there's no menu in the applet, keep in mind that you should set plug-in small icon to get an access to it in the tool bar.
[Jun 1, 2014, 9:42:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Just_MAX

Hi!
Compiled and signed files,
After uploading files on site i got error:
JNLPSigningException
Failed to validate signing of launch file. The signed version does not match the downloaded version.

Any idea how to fix it?
[Aug 25, 2014, 2:10:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Just_MAX

Compiled older version 4.3 and it works fine
[Sep 10, 2014, 4:40:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

For security reasons, Oracle now recommends (and might obliges one day) to include the APPLICATION.JNLP file of the applet in its main jar. That's the main change I performed in Sweet Home 3D applet version 4.4 (see diff with version 4.3 here).
So, if you want to change the libraries you need in your version of the applet, you'll have to update the file SweetHome3DApplet.jnlp found in deploy subfolder, then update jnlp_embedded parameter and jars variable in SweetHome3DApplet.html.
[Sep 11, 2014, 5:24:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 25   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved