Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4839 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
perlexotik

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Different rendering in virtual tour or aerial view mode.

Hello,

What is the difference in rendering between virtual tour and aerial view mode?

Here (in french) , it is indicated that the lighting system is a little different giving softer shadows. That is to say?
Why not apply the same method to both modes?

A few illustrations by comparison.

virtual tour mode

aerial view mode

The photos were made ​​in Sweet Home 3D at the same date and the same time with the same quality, without retouch.
[Jul 1, 2014 2:34:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    https://www.facebook.com/SweetHome3dCreaDecoDeFlo [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
selami

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Different rendering in virtual tour or aerial view mode.

I have same problem. When I want to create video, I have to use "virtual tour mode". In this mode there are too much shadows. I get too dark video. Is there any setup to get softer shadows like "aerial view mode" for outdoor. Can I change light source, cloudly?
[Jul 31, 2015 3:21:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2017 eTeks - All rights reserved