Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 8
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6323 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
choppyleo

Cameroon
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
angry Adding Levels to my house

I actually have two questions

Q1)Is there a possibility of adding levels( example designing a house with two or three levels) on my house using Sweet Home 3d.And if not possible how can the possibility be added maybe in the form of a plugin?

Q2)In an amphi for example can someone add chairs in a stair-like form. Does the component exist already in sweet home 3d?

[Jul 29, 2014, 4:03:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Adding Levels to my house

Did you try Plan --> Add Level?

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jul 29, 2014, 6:22:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
choppyleo

Cameroon

Thanks, it worked
And what about the second question? Infact what I am trying to ask is that is there the possiblity of putting not only a flat floor but a floor which is like stairs where we can then add chairs with tables linked to the chairs.Something like a hall containing about 200 students.
All my questioning is because I am trying to contribute in one way or the other.thnks waiting for ur reply as soon as possible.
[Jul 31, 2014, 9:15:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

There is no auto-fill feature in SH3D.
If the levels of your ampfitheatre / auditorium are exactly the same, you could design one level, then export it as OBJ and re-import it as a piece of furniture.

H
Hans

hansdirkse.info
[Jul 31, 2014, 9:58:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Maybe I did not get Q2, but if you want a theatre-like room(?) there are several options.

You could either assign a level to each row of chairs/tables and draw a room for each "step". Or you can use boxes for each "step" set to correct height and place the furniture on top.

In addition to what Hansmex says you can group your furniture. E.g. grouping each row of chairs/tables (or other objects).

ok
[Jul 31, 2014, 10:35:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
choppyleo

Cameroon

My main problem is that I want to know how to make my lecture room in such a way that the highest level is actually the ground level that is like in a hole and the highest level is the top level of the hole or but still I can say that the elevation of the floor is negative
[Aug 4, 2014, 4:06:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Use negative elevations:
level -1 = -50 cm,
level -2 = -100 cm,
level -3 = -150 cm, etc.

H
Hans

hansdirkse.info
[Aug 4, 2014, 7:19:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
choppyleo

Cameroon

Thanks it worked.
[Aug 4, 2014, 3:47:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved