Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4375 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
sjimran

India
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Here is my Kicthen Design

how is this..........
[Sep 26, 2014, 9:05:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
slimpy

Re: Here is my Kicthen Design

Dear sjimran

Your kitchen design looks quite interesting, I like the looks of the marble top, the wooden cabinets, the wall tiles and the lighting.
You have even thought about adding light switches and electrical sockets - something that is missing in most designs I've seen so far.
Too bad there isn't any socket where you placed the blender...

Some more thoughts about your design.
The placement and size of the upper cabinets seems odd. For my taste and probably for the average sized person they are just too high up to be of any good use. Kitchen cabinets are usually offset from the ceiling and a cover is applied.
The stove you've placed on the countertop is actually a model meant to be built into a kitchen cabinet. Why not do it that way when planning a new kitchen?
The texture used on the back wall doesn't tile very well. Especially vertically you should try to eliminate the half-size tiles at the bottom and top of the texture. The vertical seams are not that obvious.
I'm not sure the visible seams in the countertop are accidental or not. In the former case you should be able to eliminate them by properly adjusting the position of the lower cabinets.

I hope this helps in improving your future designs.

Best, slimpy
[Sep 29, 2014, 5:43:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sjimran

India

Thank you slimpy for your comments....

soon i will upload my new design based on your comments/corrections.
[Oct 1, 2014, 10:22:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sjimran

India

My old kitchen model (but No changes done)
I like the shadow near cabinet...
Do you like that???
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxuXbmFvCD0sdDkwZ1Vnd3Z6R00/edit?usp=sharing
[Oct 1, 2014, 10:30:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved