Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 9
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12813 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
slimpy

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
(Yet Another) Kitchen

Kitchen design seems to be quite popular in this forum these days - along with space ships.
As I don't have any of the latter I will introduce one of the former.

This is the model of our actual kitchen that will be built into our new flat. In about a year's time I will be able to post photos of the real thing, so be patient.

There is of course more to the flat than just the kitchen so you can expect some more pictures of the other rooms as my work progresses.

full size

full size

Btw, thank you Emmanuel for providing such a great software at no cost.
Please support Emmmanuel's work by clicking the donate button below like I did not too long ago!

Best, slimpy
[Oct 1, 2014, 6:29:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
felixdce

applause Re: (Yet Another) Kitchen

super,
Bottle,chairs,floor,table and etc., look good quality.
but much lighting in sink slab top side.
[Oct 1, 2014, 7:22:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
slimpy

Re: (Yet Another) Kitchen

Thank you, felixdce.

I just don't quite understand what you mean by
much lighting in sink slab top side.

In any case I prefer a well lit kitchen - I want to keep my fingers intact...

Best, slimpy
[Oct 1, 2014, 9:56:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sjimran

India

Hi Slimpy.,
well Design is good.
But i think the impact of lighting was more between the cabinets.
Otherwise super:)
[Oct 1, 2014, 10:18:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Geoffrey91

France

Juste magnifique!
;D
[Nov 21, 2017, 6:25:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Kitchen design seems to be quite popular in this forum these days...
Always. Which is perfectly understandable. Making a good kitchen can be quite challenging and SH3D is an ideal tool.

Very nice rendering and very nice kitchen. Clearly well thought through. Which makes me curious why you do not bring the top cabinets all the way up to the ceiling? Not only for storage, but to avoid the gap between ceiling and cabinets which can be difficult to clean.

ok
[Nov 22, 2017, 8:43:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Ooooh yes.....perfect model and perfect rendering.... Looks very professional and realistic..... Well done... love struck
[Nov 22, 2017, 11:04:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Very nice rendering and very nice kitchen. Clearly well thought through. Which makes me curious why you do not bring the top cabinets all the way up to the ceiling? Not only for storage, but to avoid the gap between ceiling and cabinets which can be difficult to clean.

I did that in my kitchen. 2 storey of Ikea kitchen cabinets : The top one for the objects I use once or twice a year ("fondue" machine, christmas decoration, etc...). You need a stool to get them but it avoids the dirty gap on the top of the cabinets. Very practical! But I must point out that my flat is old with a ceiling quite high.
[Nov 22, 2017, 11:47:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

I did that in my kitchen. 2 storey of Ikea kitchen cabinets : The top one for the objects I use once or twice a year ("fondue" machine, christmas decoration, etc...)
smile Sounds like the same items we have moved to ladder reach. And, of course, some gifts we only bring out when the givers come for dinner. Very practical indeed. We recently cleaned the top of the cupboards in an old flat. With old grease and dust, the process is enough to put you off cooking for a long while. ok
[Nov 22, 2017, 1:17:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved