Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4374 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
alexandersupertrump

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
3D Battlefield Creating

Hi,

I have a question about making 3D basic and realistic battlefields and also which program is better to create them.
I need to create horses wit riders running.

Where or how can i learn create them with which program.

Thanks!
[Oct 20, 2014, 12:45:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: 3D Battlefield Creating

Sweet Home 3D is a brilliant choice for making interior design and house sketches. And you could import models of horses and soldiers to visualise a battle scene. However, while SH3D is easy to use, a battlefield is pretty far away from home design/improvement - and SH3D probably not the ideal choice.

You could take a look at Blender. Harder to learn (instruction videos are quite useful), but there is a large user community and lots of options for making very advanced 3D stuff.

ok
[Oct 21, 2014, 6:42:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved