Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4546 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
JadeL

South Africa
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Couldnt create video

Good day.

I have asked this question before but some reason i cant find the tread on forum.

When i create video it comes up with message saying the following below when create is selected :

Couldnt create video show path name and then in brackets ( System can not find path )

Please advise

Thanks

Jade sad
[Nov 5, 2014, 8:14:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Couldnt create video

I answered you directly by email. Please avoid multiple posts.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Nov 5, 2014, 4:30:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
JadeL

South Africa

Sorry i lost that email could you please send it to corswors@gmail.com or the orginal email address were can i see the orginal post ?
[Nov 7, 2014, 7:54:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

If you lost the email, I prefer to repost my answer here, so it can be reused by other users:

You must be running Sweet Home 3D on a computer that uses a remote profile.
Maybe there's not enough room on the remote place.
To change the place where work files are stored, you should create a text file named SweetHome3D.l4j.ini in Sweet Home 3D installation folder, and put the following text in it:
-Dcom.eteks.sweethome3d.tools.temporarySubFolder=C:\absolutePathToWorkFolder
where you replace C:\absolutePathToWorkFolder by a folder where you know you can write.
Hope you can do it.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Nov 7, 2014, 3:15:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved