Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2931 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
sergioma

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
rendering problems

Hi,
I created my project, but when I tried to make my first high-quality photo I realized that it's just impossible for my computer to do it. I really didn't think that the rendering process was so resources-demanding. As I don't have the money to buy a new, powerful computer I'm asking whether there's a good guy, provided with a powerful machine, willing to make some snapshots of my project. I can pay, of course (paypal or bitcoin). Please send me a message if you can help me: tracciante@hotmail.com
Thanx.
[Jan 24, 2015, 7:51:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Re: rendering problems

I doubt my computing power would be of much help, but some more information about the file-size and complexity might be useful for anyone able to help. ok
[Jan 25, 2015, 3:54:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Theo30Asse

I could help you, I'm just speaking French so it will be a little complicated but I think can have the PC to do what I made you send an email and I think you have your project send me send me a e-mail address you will receive.
[Jan 25, 2015, 6:12:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
slimpy

If you haven't changed the maximum amount of memory assigned to SH3D then you should try that first.
Check the FAQs for instructions.

Best, slimpy
[Jan 25, 2015, 7:30:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved