Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3155 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Lumaja

South Africa
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Import Furniture Problem

Ubuntu 12.04
Sweet Home 3D

My flat has all aluminum windows and I found them in “3D warehouse” got into problem importing.
When drag and drop to “Furniture import wizard” the picture goes back and does not stay in the window.
What am I doing wrong?
Please can someone help me.
[Feb 2, 2015, 8:45:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Import Furniture Problem

Try clicking a few buttons, starting with Furniture --> Import furniture ...
This drag-and-drop is more like Windows.

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Feb 2, 2015, 8:51:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Lumaja

South Africa

Hi hans
I did the necessary clicking Furniture > Furniture import with the two windows next to each other I
drag and drop the picture to “Furniture import wizard” the problem is the picture does not stick, goes back to were it come from so no import was achieved.
[Feb 2, 2015, 1:06:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
slimpy

Hans already tried to explain that drag and drop doesn't work in Linux.
You have to click as explained by Hans and then choose your model using the choose model button. A file explorer will open and you will have to navigate to your model's location and select the correct file.

Best, slimpy
[Feb 2, 2015, 1:55:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Lumaja

South Africa

Thank you for the hint but hans didn't exactly mention the “drag and drop doesn't work in Linux.”
[Feb 2, 2015, 2:40:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
slimpy

No, he didn't.
But what does
This drag-and-drop is more like Windows
mean to you?
[Feb 2, 2015, 5:30:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved