Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5948 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
simouaiy

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
DRAW 2D shapes (models) and obtain 3D shapes (models)

Hello,
I am new to this forum, I have some notions Java swings, I want to realize the 2D shapes and subsequently obtain the equivalent: (3D shape), with the aim to bring these 2D shapes (3D respectively) according to precise rules, and finally obtain a 3D model which is the equivalent 2D model drawing before, "knowing that I have already modeled 3D shapes", your ideas, Proposals and documentations, interested me, I'll be very grateful if you can help me.

Thanks in advance

[Feb 3, 2015, 12:53:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: DRAW 2D shapes (models) and obtain 3D shapes (models)

Do you want to program a modeler to design 3D models from side views of an object? If it's the case, I think you should rather look at Art of Illusion.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 4, 2015, 12:09:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
simouaiy

Re: DRAW 2D shapes (models) and obtain 3D shapes (models)

Thank you for your answer, my goal is to obtain a 3D model from my 2D drawing in real time, knowing that the 3D shapes reassembly is done according to a curve that appears in all 3D shapes.
[Mar 3, 2015, 6:15:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved