Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 1
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4514 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Desslok

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Possible bug in Linux version

Hello,
I am currently using the latest release (4.6) on two different computers. One running Windows Xp (an older machine) and one running Ubuntu ( a newer laptop). I have been alternately using both machines to build my Enterprise model. One thing I have discovered is when I am working on the Windows machine and I leave the room settings to not display the floor or ceiling (or both) and I save it. Transfer the file to the other computer and then go into Linux to do further editing (and the reason I switch back and forth is complicated) I have found that in the Linux version of the program when I try to switch the floor or ceiling display back on the program hangs. It just sits there and does nothing. I can't even shut the program down. None of the menus answer. The only way to do anything is to shut the program down from the terminal window. When I restart, the file recovery picks up where I left off, but the floor or ceiling setting still hasn't changed. That forces me to switch back to the Windows machine to reset that display, then move back to the Linux machine again to do the editing.
[Mar 5, 2015, 4:37:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved