Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 20
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 13963 times and has 19 replies Next Thread
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Living / Dining room (day)

very very nice....
really like it guys.....
[Oct 14, 2016 11:12:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

FRANCE

very very nice....
really like it guys.....
Same thing than Martin... for quality of details applause

But where is the light ? sad
----------------------------------------
with W10 64b 1709 (16.299.125) / Core i7-4790 - RAM 16 MB / GeForce GTX770 2 Go Full HD
sh3d 5.6 with java 1.8.0_144 & java3D 1.6.0
[Oct 15, 2016 5:36:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
perlexotik

bdfd you also need to open your eyes!
[Oct 15, 2016 9:26:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    https://www.facebook.com/SweetHome3dCreaDecoDeFlo [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

FRANCE

No, no, very beautiful but sorry, all is very too dark... sad

Except pictures of August 13th 2015 !
with W10 64b 1709 (16.299.125) / Core i7-4790 - RAM 16 MB / GeForce GTX770 2 Go Full HD
[Edit 4 times, last edit by bdfd at Oct 16, 2016 2:47:24 AM]
[Oct 16, 2016 2:44:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
perlexotik

BDFD! photos in question show the lumnosité housing in natural lights. In reality there are dark and bright houses and houses right there is exactly the same. sad

I see that you speak pictures of August, this house is very bright That's why the photos are clear. This is the same home that you criticized with glass roofs. cool

I see you have easy criticism so I invited you to do the same and if you can even do better. Because in view of what you are doing you have you also progress to make. applause

Friendly. talk to the hand
[Oct 16, 2016 8:39:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    https://www.facebook.com/SweetHome3dCreaDecoDeFlo [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

Whoa, there. I think bdfd is complimenting your homes. All I think is that he wants to be able to see better in the pictures if the electric lights were turned on. I don't see any disparaging remarks about your designs, perlexotik. biggrin

From what I can see, in my own opinion, these are very well designed rooms. Keep up the good work. smile

[Oct 16, 2016 8:49:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
perlexotik

AeowynFraser! Thank you to you.

If I react well to this person it is that there are reasons.

Lit pictures with lights exist but I do not publish them all on the forum but it are visible elsewhere
. The goal, is to show the natural light of housing and in particular shows.
[Oct 16, 2016 9:42:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    https://www.facebook.com/SweetHome3dCreaDecoDeFlo [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

Ah, cool.

I'm going to step back from whatever is going on between you two; it's none of my business. smile

[Oct 16, 2016 9:44:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I think that bdfd simply feels the images posted by perlexotik in this thread are too dark, or said from the point of a view of a photographer, these pictures are underexposed. But perlexotik wanted to show how images are rendered with only daylight and she surely knows that she could get some brighter images by adding lights in her scenes like a photographer would use a flash on his camera.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Oct 17, 2016 11:03:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    http://www.eteks.com [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

FRANCE

@Puybaret Yes ! applause

@Aeowyn Well said. smile
[Edit 1 times, last edit by bdfd at Oct 17, 2016 5:48:19 PM]
[Oct 17, 2016 3:54:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2017 eTeks - All rights reserved