Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4511 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
damned006

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
javaw.exe problem

Hello everyone,

I'm a fan of this program but I nearly can't use it anymore since last version. Every time it starts, it launches this javaw.exe proc and it takes very quickly 100% of my UC then it's impossible to work anymore, not talking about 3D.

My question is simple, can I get ride of it, how ??

Many thanks,

W7 PC
[Apr 11, 2015, 11:01:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
damned006

Re: javaw.exe problem

I think I found my problem.... Trees ! wtf, just a few and nothing worked well anymore ! Hopefully I read it here somewhere.

But, silly question, can SH3D work without java anyway ?
[Apr 11, 2015, 9:05:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Seen the fact that SH3D is written in Java, that is highly improbable....

Some time ago, I did a test with 200+ trees, and that didn't pose any problem. Operating system was Ubuntu, 4gb of memory allocated to the program using the Xmx truck. See faq.

I used trees that come with the program. Maybe you used an imported tree...?

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Apr 11, 2015, 9:32:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
damned006

hahaha I knew it was a dumb question !

I think it is one of the imported tree, bamboo, I had only 20 and I just get rid of them, night and day. So that's why ??
[Apr 11, 2015, 10:56:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

If you want, send me your file, and I'll give it a go.

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Apr 11, 2015, 11:04:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
damned006

I don't have it anymore, but I can create one again easily so you can check, thanks
[Apr 18, 2015, 11:04:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved