Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5500 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Rainer_Toronto

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
My Render Images Using Sweet Home 3D

Hello people.
Thanks very much for making this program available. I really appreciate it.I have a background in photography and the printing industry. I have always been interested in digital 3D graphics but have had no luck figuring out 3D programs. I have tried various demo versions and free versions of 3D programs over the years and have found them too confusing to learn. About 5 months ago I came upon your program even though I am not at all interested in architecture and downloaded it only because it had "3D" in its name.
Wow! I was so surprised at how intuitive it is to use!
So much easier to navigate etc. than any other program I have tried.
Anyway, I use the program a little differently than what it was designed for.This link is my "Flickr" gallery where the approx. 70 first images are all rendered in "Sweet Home 3D". The rest is photography.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/73671655@N05/

Hope I made this post correctly, since I have never used a forum.
I cannot donate right now but might in the future.
Keep up the good work and thanks again !
Rainer
[Jun 25, 2015, 4:37:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
digitaltrails

New Zealand
Re: My Render Images Using Sweet Home 3D

Awesome repurposing of Sweet Home 3D - well worth checking out.
[Jun 25, 2015, 10:11:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sylosygee

Wow! :D
but how could you? its very exciting
[Jun 25, 2015, 9:52:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Amazing ! Thank you very much for your very creative images which open our mind before the week-end! Where did you find your characters?
[Jun 26, 2015, 2:35:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Rainer_Toronto

About the figures.
A number of years I worked for a big company that had a Multimedia department.They used a program called "Poser" to make figures. They let me make a bunch of figures which I just saved till now because I didn't know what to do with them and lost interest in 3D. I don't have "Poser" but will buy it soon, that is why so many figures are repeated.
Also, I recently found a free figure making program called "Makehuman".
A number of figures come from that program. A few figures come from a Creative Commons "Blender" webpage.
Almost all figures are edited in either "Blender", "Art of Illusion",or "Meshlab" ( all free ).

Rainer
[Jun 27, 2015, 4:31:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Rainer_Toronto

Thanks for the compliment.
Rainer
[Jul 1, 2015, 3:55:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved