Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4134 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Mozquyto

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused Amazon version doesn't find the update for 5.0

Hi,

first I want to tell I'm a new user of the program and the forum and have to thank the developer Mr. Puybaret for this great piece of software!

But I also have a problem. To support the developer of this open source program I bought the version on Amazon (4.6) two weeks ago.
In the settings I have checkmarked the option to look for updates on start but it pops up a message which tells me that there's no new version available. If I check manually for an update the message is still the same. But in the download section of this website I can see that 5.0.1 is available on Amazon.
Do I have to be logged in on Amazon or did I just forgot anything else?

Thank you very much in advance!

Cheers,
Mozquyto
[Jul 23, 2015, 9:02:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Amazon version doesn't find the update for 5.0

There's a small bug in the French Amazon store: it displays version 4.6.2 wrongly. Thus to avoid any misunderstanding, I didn't activate the update system yet.
Please go to Amazon page and download the new version.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jul 24, 2015, 11:22:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mozquyto

Re: Amazon version doesn't find the update for 5.0

Thanks for your answer.
I understand. You said it's a bug in the french Amazon store but I'm a german user and downloaded it from the german Amazon store or doesn't make this a difference?
Will this bug be fixed in the near future because of releasing new updates?
[Jul 24, 2015, 12:26:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved