Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5438 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
wilk2002

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
How to get PlanComponent from Plug-in ?

Dear SweetHome community,

I'm trying to extract home plan top view into PNG files but knowing what is the scale. So knowing that for instance 1cm is 1px etc. I searched API and found that I could try somehow got to my aim through SVG extract. So I could extract SVG in plug-in and then try to convert to PNG file knowing rooms dimensions etc.
BUT, to get SVN extract I have to get PlanComponent object first and according to JavaDoc it is only returned from MultipleLevelsPlanPanel.createPlanComponent method. Which doesn't look like the right one to use once the view is already created.
Could you please help me and advice how may I export SVG file from inside the plug-in ?
[Aug 13, 2015, 11:13:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: How to get PlanComponent from Plug-in ?

You can access to MultipleLevelsPlanPanel instance with:
getHomeController().getPlanController().getView()
but this won't help you because there's no way to export to SVG from this component.
I would suggest to create a PlanComponent instance and call exportToSVG or getClipboardImage on it like actual implementation of the matching menu.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 14, 2015, 3:43:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved