Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6431 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
tzach

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
smile Just want to confirm whether its a CGI

hello friends
This is my first post here..
I bought an entire bathroom set from here ... (You need to scroll down to see the lookbook) but, i am not sure, whether it is a CGI or an actual bathroom. Usually, CGI images look much better than an actual product. I am just wondering it would look exactly the same as i have the same layout for my bathroom. My wife is arguing, its a real bathroom, but i assume its a CGI. Any guesses from the experts here.
[Aug 19, 2015, 1:33:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Just want to confirm whether its a CGI

By CGI you mean Computer Generated Imagery?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 19, 2015, 2:30:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
tzach

Yes. Thats what i mean
[Aug 19, 2015, 4:27:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
tzach

Any updates on this thread from the experts...
[Aug 20, 2015, 12:29:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I don't want any problem between your wife and you, but I tend to think it's a real picture (probably post processed), mainly because the tiles on the wall don't show any repetition. The feet of the bath would also require a lot of work if it was modeled.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Aug 20, 2015, 6:12:17 PM]
[Aug 20, 2015, 2:28:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Why don't you ask on a Photoshop forum?
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Aug 20, 2015, 4:43:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
tzach

Many Thanks for all your replies. @Puybaret Thanks... :) @hansmex will do that as well

Thanks Once Again
[Aug 21, 2015, 2:34:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved