Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 38
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 98306 times and has 37 replies Next Thread
svedel77

+45 Denmark
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Other rendering quality levels (Advanced settings of photo rendering plug-in)

I think this is a great idea for a plugin. If you could make the possibilities for rendering movies at 60 FPS I would be very greatful.
[Sep 26, 2018, 11:11:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
harbinger

US
Re: Other rendering quality levels (Advanced settings of photo rendering plug-in)

Thanks - i was able to view the PhotoRenderer properties file and that answered the questions well enough. I was able to come up with better renders thanks to the explanations.

I will also take a look at the PDF you pointed to...
[Sep 26, 2018, 7:27:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Wolf1066

New Zealand

At the risk of a major "thread necro", I've got to say: what an awesome plugin! Just found it and installed it this evening and had a bit of a play - primarily to get access to the global illumination options - and I'm absolutely rapt!
Many thanks enkonyito.
----------------------------------------
Crazy Kiwi bloke

Debian "buster" 10 64bit
Sweet Home 3D 6.3 64bit
i5 Quad-core 3.1GHz
8GB 1333MHz DDR3 RAM
[Apr 8, 2020, 10:57:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

Re: Advanced settings of photo rendering plug-in

Version 1.4
- compatible with SH3D-7.0 and higher
EnkoNyito
[Jul 18, 2022, 2:44:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Thanks for adding YafaRay settings smile
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jul 18, 2022, 8:45:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sjb007
Advanced Member

So just to clarify... I have SH3D 7 (with Yafaray built in) and AdvancedSettingsPhotoRendering 1.4 plugin.

Should we uninstall YafarayRendering plugin completely? Or does it still have some function?
[Jul 18, 2022, 8:44:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I don’t see a good reason to keep YafaRayRendering plug-in installed if you run Sweet Home 3D v7.
It offers less features than YafaRay renderer version in Sweet Home 3D.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jul 18, 2022, 9:11:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

Version 1.4.1

• removal of properties identical to the default ones

EnkoNyito
[Oct 1, 2023, 8:45:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved