Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3762 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
ElfenM

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
How to Flip A House?

In some areas of NYC, there are houses that are mirrored copies of the one next to it. They share a common wall area (sometimes its 2 walls side by side as 1) between the two, and along that wall, one house is a mirror copy of the one next to it. If the original has a set of stairs to the left, the mirrored house would have a set of stairs to the right, and so on.

Any way to grab a whole house or floors of a house and mirror flip it? I tried grouping but that only works on furniture, windows and doors, not walls or rooms.

Thanks for the help!
[Sep 25, 2015, 4:13:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Re: How to Flip A House?

Advanced plugin has a flip function. Not perfect, but copy all first, then flip, might just do the trick. Expect some bum-steers, but it could be of help. ok
[Sep 25, 2015, 5:21:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ElfenM

I was about to scream and curse and yell and post that it does not work - then I remember, "This is my old G4 PowerPC Mac running Java4 on it!" LOL!!!

It works 97% on the Windows PCs I have, like you said, there are some bum steers, but they are minor and easy to fix! Many thanks! This solves many headaches. Now to finish what I was doing!
[Sep 26, 2015, 1:03:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GOLFER

United States

What is this advanced plug in and where do I go to get it. I have a mac.
[Mar 15, 2017, 6:59:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Okh meant the Advanced Editing plug-in available here.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 16, 2017, 5:19:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved