Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 54
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 223994 times and has 53 replies Next Thread
georgeVDLey

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: DirectX driver issues in windows 10

C:\SweetHome3D-5.7-windows.exe /j3d.version=1.5.2 /os.arch=x86
Works and i have no more 3D error
[Jun 22, 2018, 1:45:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
mirzayasir4

Saudi Arabia

I have received the below error, I don't know how to fix it even after reading the forum.

Sweet Home 3D will exit now because of a fatal error in the 3d rendering system of your computer. Please update the DirectX/OpenGL drivers of your computer graphics card.
[May 6, 2020, 9:09:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jimide

Sverige

I am running on Windows 10 64 bit, but are using 32 bit SH3D.
I got exactly the same issues: "sweet home 3d will exit now because of fatal error in the 3d rendering system of your computer. please update the directX/openGL drivers of your computer graphic card."

I have done everything and nothing works. Well, using DirectX might work, I downloaded the "SweetHome3D.l4j" file, but the graphics became very bad.
[Dec 10, 2020, 3:54:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
daocreate

cameroun

voici une solution -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIxbB4XD_fY
[Dec 27, 2020, 1:04:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved