Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3460 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
hseiden

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
sad How do I swap the door opening (not just rotate the door on the wall/frame?

I want to change the door opening from left handed to right handed, vice versa. How do I do that?
[Oct 12, 2015, 8:50:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
HawkDawg
Advanced Member

USA
Re: How do I swap the door opening (not just rotate the door on the wall/frame?

See this topic.

http://www.sweethome3d.com/support/forum/viewthread_thread,6090
----------------------------------------
Hawk
[Edit 1 times, last edit by HawkDawg at Oct 13, 2015, 7:12:32 AM]
[Oct 13, 2015, 7:10:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Make sure plan is unlocked, Modify furniture, check Mirrored shape. Direction of door: move towards one of the wall sides or change angle in Modify furniture. Door openings need SH3D extra properties to be visible (not directly imported OBJ, DAE, KMZ, 3DZ or ZIP files). ok
[Oct 13, 2015, 7:18:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hseiden

biggrin Re: How do I swap the door opening (not just rotate the door on the wall/frame?

Yep. that did it. Thanks! Now, do you know where I can find a template for a bifold door? I have a need for a two section single door for a closet. Also a clear shower door. Any further help appreciated.

Henry
[Oct 13, 2015, 12:14:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
HawkDawg
Advanced Member

USA

There's a shower door on this page of the SH3D website. Just scroll down a bit. It's in the first category. I don't know if it's clear or not though. I haven't tried that one particular model.
There's also a few links at the bottom of this page of the SH3D website. I've been to all of them but I don't recall seeing a two section single door at any of them, but there is a ton of stuff that might interest you. You'll just have to scope them out.
Hawk
[Edit 1 times, last edit by HawkDawg at Oct 13, 2015, 1:07:08 PM]
[Oct 13, 2015, 1:06:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved