Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2048 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
schmirgle

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
How to open old files

Hey folks,

I have used SH for our own house, which was 3 years ago. Today I wanted to reopen these files from my harddisk and only found the files displayed as folders with a Contents and Preview folder in it.

[IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/13zwro6.jpg[/IMG]

Is there a chance to get them work as regular SH Files again?
[Nov 8, 2015, 8:58:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: How to open old files

Files with the .shx extension are not saved by Sweet Home 3D and I don't recognize the folders organization of the program. Are you sure you used Sweet Home 3D???
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Nov 9, 2015, 8:33:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
HawkDawg
Advanced Member

USA

I'm pretty sure shx files are AutoCad files.
Hawk
[Nov 9, 2015, 8:37:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
schmirgle

Looks like there is a "li3d" extension, which format is this? I'm really sure that I used SH-3D. Maybe Mac OS X messed up the files??
[Nov 9, 2015, 10:43:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

http://fileinfo.com/extension/li3d

Interior design project created by Live Interior 3D, a 3D home and interior design program for Mac; saves floor plans, lighting designs, furniture, and other home design information; can be rendered to high-quality and panoramic images.

Live Interior 3D
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Nov 9, 2015, 11:17:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved