Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6654 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Graedy

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Error 1114

Hi,

I used sh3d version 5.1 (latest version) under windows 7 without any problems. Ever since I updated I get the following error when trying to launch sh3d:

"LoadLibrary failed with error 1114: Eine DLL-Initialisierungsroutine ist fehlgeschlagen."

Java - latest version
GD - latest driver version

I already tried the following things to solve this problem:

1. Under the GD menu "Switchable graphics" I changed the setting for sh3d to "high performance"
http://www.win-10-forum.de/windows-10-allgeme...routine-fehlgeschlag.html

2. I reinstalled sh3d under win10

Nothing worked. Any ideas? Let me know if you need any further information. Thanks ind advance.
[Jan 3, 2016 9:45:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Error 1114

Did you try the installer version or the Java Web Start version?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 5, 2016 9:59:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    http://www.eteks.com [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ManuFr

Hi all,

I tried the Java Web installer and I was prompted to associate files with applications.
After that I could start the local installation.
[Jan 13, 2016 7:37:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Graedy

I used the installer version. Java Web Start works fine now. Thx.
[Feb 22, 2016 2:19:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
daniloze

Brasil

Same error here with installed verson.
[Jul 30, 2016 6:08:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2017 eTeks - All rights reserved