Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5308 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
xkevin

CANADA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Create photo problem

Have a problem with "create photo". First just want to mention that my computer is fully ready to handle this software. MOBO is ASUS B85G-M 1150 socket with intel i5-5670 processor, RAM 8gigs, Video card EVGA GTX960 4gigs, Samsung SSD. The issue is taking a picture of my room photo comes out strange like it's badly pixelated and out of focus.
----------------------------------------
Attachment sweethome.png (195939 bytes) (Download count: 6930)
sweethome.png
[Jan 3, 2016, 10:35:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
swave

Re: Create photo problem

Maybe you should post your picture so others have an idea. From your description I'd say you're using quality level 3, is that correct? Try level 4.
[Jan 4, 2016, 8:40:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
xkevin

CANADA

Thanxs Swave for replying. I am new to this software and I don't understand what level 3 or 4 or how to change it. Would be a great help if you could explain to me whereabouts I could rectify this dilemma. I tried emailing through this post but can't figure it out or find " attach file". Could I email you the picture? Kevin.
[Jan 4, 2016, 10:59:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
swave

Take a look at the user guide under "Creating photos of the 3D view"
http://www.sweethome3d.com/userGuide.jsp#otherFeatures

And how to post pictures:
http://www.sweethome3d.com/support/forum/viewthread_thread,1886
[Jan 5, 2016, 5:59:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
xkevin

CANADA

I did all that several times even before I registered to this forum and still have the problem.
[Jan 5, 2016, 3:41:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
anhmax

Maybe you can post your sh3d here so that we can see ít clearly
My channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM1mqUjGRtD4uCXX5qzgG3w
[Jan 11, 2016, 12:35:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
anhmax

You can post ít to Mediafire and share the link here
My channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM1mqUjGRtD4uCXX5qzgG3w
[Jan 11, 2016, 12:38:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved