Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3508 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Tefra

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Application window brakes to pieces

Good evening! I used this program a lot on my preveous PC without any problemsm, and I loved is very much! Now, I installed it on my new PC to work on a project (64bit Win7, lates Java) but after one click on the canvas the whole application window simply falls into peaces... the anomaly follows the mouse cursor, so wherewer I go with the mouse, the picture (menu, etc.) is randomly brakes apart... Plase help.

I tried to reinstall the program, I reinstalled Java as well, but still the same. I don1t know what to do.

I made some print screen images but I couldn't upload it here.

Thanks for your answers!

Anett
[Jan 10, 2016, 7:22:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
swave

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Application window brakes to pieces

Have you also checked that your graphicscard drivers are uptodate?
[Jan 23, 2016, 8:35:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved