Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 1
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5585 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
LunaC

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
More Libraries to download (please?)

Hello, I'm looking for more 3DModel-Libraries (sh3f) to download. I already downloaded the ones from the 3D models page and found the one with the roof dormers and a link to a page with kitchen models here in the forum. However I would really love to have some more.

Does anyone know a page where I can download libraries with 20+ objects? Or does anyone have a library of collected stuff they would share with me (via pm). I only use this for myself and will never publish anything anywhere.
I'm looking for everything but mostly furniture.

I know there are a lot of sources to download single items but I'm sheer overwhelmed with all those things blushing I wish I could just use all the things I downloaded for the Sims 2 over the years tongue

I know sharing your own collected items could be a copyright conflict but since I' won't publish it anywhere or give it to someone else I think it would be seen like friends sharing their collections. biggrin

Anyways I would be really really thankful if someone could help me out I just would love to have a huge library to choose from while playing around in SH3D

rose Luna
[Jan 20, 2016, 12:01:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved