Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 13
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12107 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
HawkDawg
Advanced Member

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Imported furniture libraries don't show up

I know this is a bit off-topic, but for those that are still running Win 7 and don't want to be bothered with the constant harassment from Microsoft to upgrade to Win 10, check this website for a good little utility, GWX Control Panel, to block those messages from Microsoft.
----------------------------------------
Hawk
[Feb 4, 2016 8:39:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    http://hawkdawg.com [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ittay

yah, in addition to downgrades, making the great MS-WINDOWS work conveniently (at least for serious work) is about finding utilities and workarounds that fix or bypass the manufacturer's intentions. I have spent days and days on this. But well, at least my Win10 is now in a bearable state, so I am going to work now... bye guys! smile
[Feb 4, 2016 9:35:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
alberich

Hello,

I had the same problem, yesterday.
In my case, it was the missing first line in the file PluginFurnitureCatalog.properties which should read
'# PluginFurnitureCatalog.properties' (without quotes.)

I just mention the "solution" because it took me hours to find it and I couldn't find anything in the forum.

al
[Jan 21, 2017 2:15:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2017 eTeks - All rights reserved