Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 14
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 11763 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
kurucom

Turkey
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: A work with Sweet Home 3D - V5.1

anhmax yes free version is also do this but with watermark.
Puybaret I paid € 1.999,-

Please note: Lumion for inside rendering is very bad. I recommend use Sweet Home 3D instead of Lumion for inside rendering.
[Jan 30, 2016, 12:41:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
anhmax

I tried to export my OBJ file to Lumion. The render time is impressive. It takes less than 1 minute to render a picture. I'll try to render interior soon.

SH3D

Lumion

----------------------------------------
My channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM1mqUjGRtD4uCXX5qzgG3w
[Jan 31, 2016, 4:36:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
valpo74

SWEDEN

but how can i use a sh3d model or documente in lumion???
[Mar 4, 2016, 11:13:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
mazoola
Advanced Member

USA

If you read back through earlier comments on this post, you'll see the Lumion users create the model in SH3D and then export it in OBJ format. (Since light sources don't export, you'll have to create those within Lumion -- but you'd probably want to, anyway, as most external renderers give you access to a wider range of light types than are currently supported by SH3D.)

In theory, you can use this workflow with virtually any major ray-tracing or rendering application.
[Mar 5, 2016, 3:09:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved