Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4107 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
ysmith

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Virtual tour camera speed

It's about the "create video" function. It seems the camera (visitor) speed is always the same: moving at around 0.7 m/s and rotating 30 degrees/s. Am I right? Is there a way to speed up the camera a bit? I mean by "moving" e.g. twice faster I could do the tour twice faster without losing significant details and (most important) render the video twice faster.
[Feb 8, 2016, 6:24:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Virtual tour camera speed

The actual speed is 0.66 m/s and the rotation speed is 30°/s. At the moment, the only way to change these settings is to change the source code of VideoPanel class and recompile your own version. You could also use video editing software to change the number of frames per second.
Please, post a feature request if you want me to add a control in the user interface to adjust the speed.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 10, 2016, 1:56:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ysmith

Thank you.
Done: https://sourceforge.net/p/sweethome3d/feature-requests/758.
[Feb 12, 2016, 5:21:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

The Photo-video rendering plug-in allows you to increase or decrease the speed of movement.
----------------------------------------
EnkoNyito
[May 19, 2019, 10:54:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved