Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 65
Posts: 65   Pages: 7   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 94135 times and has 64 replies Next Thread
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Tudor Castle version 2

Personally, that's my favorite one too. biggrin
----------------------------------------

[Mar 4, 2016, 8:43:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

Here's an updated picture of the front.

The more I look at it, I think I need to add some vertical beams over the garage...

[Mar 5, 2016, 3:23:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

I looked through the pictures I'd done of this and remembered that I had made a couple of changes to the guest bed and bath rooms.

[Mar 5, 2016, 6:17:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

I've gotten around to finishing off the third floor.

Here are some pictures of the Loft. I furnished it for a sewing room. First is taken from the master bedroom door near the stairwell. Second is taken from the computer chair looking toward the door/stairwell; there's also a bit more room between the table and the bedroom door than what appears. I painted the walls more of a sand color, but the shades on the ceiling lights cast a green shade on them. Same with the stairwell.

Here are pictures of the Master Bedroom. First is the little hallway looking to the bedroom from the door. Second is from standing just past the hallway looking into the room. Third is from next to the one nightstand; the bathroom door is in this one. Fourth is from the other side of the bed; I think I have the TV stand a little too shiny. Fifth is from next to the dresser.

Finally, here's a picture of the Master Bathroom.

[Mar 15, 2016, 5:06:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
HawkDawg
Advanced Member

USA

Looking really good. smile
Hawk
[Mar 15, 2016, 10:27:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

Thank you.

Also, I took a virtual visitor viewpoint picture of the front of the house. I had made that little bit of change over the garage that I mentioned before, as well as added some bushes to the front wall. Thing is, I think I might need to add more lights somehow as it seems rather dark.

[Mar 15, 2016, 11:48:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

I made a little change to the hallway on the first floor between the guest bedroom and bathroom. I deleted the window, added a closet to the end of the hallway, moved both the bedroom door and the bedroom closet. Here's a couple of pictures showing the change. First picture is taken from the kitchen back door; you can see the hallway on the right side. Second picture is taken from the guest bedroom door; you can see the edge of the closet which is now on the right (I put a framed picture and it kind of made it look weird).

[Mar 22, 2016, 8:19:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

I figured that since I had added the closet on the main level I might as well do it with level 1. So, here's the pictures of the changes.

A picture taken of hallway next to the stairway up to level 1 and the back wall, looking toward the part of the hallway to Bedroom 2, the Main bathroom and the new closet at the very end (unlike the main level closet it has shelves instead of a bar for hanging clothes). The green coloring visible on the right side of the picture is from the pendant light in the stairway coming up from the front room. The stairway leading up to level 2 is visible next to it.

The Main bathroom taken from the door. I rearranged the room in order to move the window out of the shower area and onto the front wall. It has the same vanity sink and such, just their positioning has switched. I also changed the shelving from being painted the same as the walls to being bare dark wood.

Bedroom 2 from the door. I added another window to the front wall; you can also see a tree through it. Other than that I haven't changed the room at all. Also, I kept Bedroom 1 and Bedroom 2 as mirrors of each other by adding the window to both.

View of the front of the house. I'm still working on the fencing as there is only the small amount on the left side. I added a couple of trees as well, and a "visiting couple" to show just how big the house is (mainly to myself I guess).

[Mar 27, 2016, 4:44:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Vidium

United States

Amazing work! I like the red tile roof also...
[Apr 3, 2016, 3:41:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA

Thank you so much.

This morning I had a bit of an idea. I was feeling that a 1-car garage for a house this size was just too small, so I doubled it. In so doing, I then had a lot more space above it, so I thought that I now had room to not only expand the third bedroom but also add another bathroom!

I'm currently working on getting the pictures taken of the changes. For some reason it's taking me forever to get them. I think I've now gotten the file so big that it's slowing down the rendering process. As soon as I have the pictures done I'll post them.

[Apr 5, 2016, 5:24:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 65   Pages: 7   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved