Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3718 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
djohara

Indonesia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
I can use it before, but then it start with Fatal error on windows 7

im using laptop windows 7, hd 3000, 4gb ddr3 memory, directx 11, java version 8 update 74, it say "Sweet Home 3d will exit now because of fatal error in the 3d rendering system of you computer. Please update the Directx/OpenGL drivers of your computer graphic cards". I already use it before, but why now i cant use it anymore, please someone anwers, i really thankfull for ur answer
[Mar 4, 2016, 6:12:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Engloma83

Egypt
Re: I can use it before, but then it start with Fatal error on windows 7

i have the same problem
[Mar 4, 2016, 10:34:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
mazoola
Advanced Member

USA

I ran into this issue under a different OS (XP) when running on a system with multiple monitors -- in my case, 3 -- driven by two different video cards. With earlier versions of SH3D (I believe this cropped up during the transition from 4.6 to 5.0) I could use all 3 monitors without issue, but with the newer version the application closed immediately after opening. I realized the 3D window was open and overlapped slightly onto the third monitor -- and something about the upgrade didn't play nicely with the drivers running that screen. Once I figured that out, I disabled that monitor from within Windows and restarted SH3D; it drew all windows entirely on the first two monitors. After closing SH3D and re-enabling the third monitor, subsequent attempts to use the application succeeded. That's probably not your issue -- but just in case, I thought I'd mention it.

Of course, I also have another machine where SH3D once worked but now simply shuts down with no error, despite everything I've tried....
[Mar 5, 2016, 3:30:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
djohara

Indonesia

Now i'm using the 3.6 portable version. It works fine.. Still the 5.2 exit with fatal error
[Mar 5, 2016, 7:39:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved