Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6722 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
hansveldt

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
3D error WIN10

Installed sweethome3d 5.2 on WIN10. Installation seems ok. After starting, the program shows up but an error "3D error" (or 3D fout in Dutch) appears.
[Mar 6, 2016, 5:19:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Albino6

Re: 3D error WIN10

I have the same problem. I started the program with Java webstart.
Win 7 64 bit
Intel Xeon
Is there also a portable version of 5.2
[Mar 7, 2016, 7:38:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Rudie

Sama problem here
Also in the Dutch version....
[Apr 5, 2016, 8:56:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
deberkjes

Netherlands

Also I have the same problem. version 5.2
Installation went well but received the note that my DirectX is not the right version. Have Windows 10 and Dirext X 11.1. Have tried Windows update but they gave the message all is at the latest versions. Please advice what to do.
Version 5.0 on an computer works well.
[Apr 19, 2016, 8:46:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Please try the version 5.3 Beta 6 which should fix this issue. As this Beta version doesn't contain any new feature yet, you can continue to use it without risk until the final version 5.3.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 20, 2016, 6:53:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
leon42

Very Strange problem !

I installed SH3D on my surface4 , it works perfectly for a couple of time , execpt tiny icons and menus . I found the solution in the threads But before having tried this solutions SH3D doesn't start anymore ? I tried the 5.3 java web start . SH3D starts and stops (direct X Problems ) I'm very disappointed , I need to use and old computer to be able to launch SH3D

A tablet or surface is very useful to have your drawing anywhere on the workshop

Thanks in advance for your help
[Aug 29, 2016, 7:09:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
leon42

I finally found the solution

It is due to the windows update The latest version probably a beta one of windows has been installed . I reinstall the win 10 previous version and right now SH3D works perfectly on my surface 4 with the 5.3 beta and HiDPI parameter

Greattttttttttttttttttt !
[Aug 31, 2016, 4:37:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved