Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7568 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
darkrise

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Who would be interested in developing/using a HTC Vive VR compatible version of Sweet Home 3D

Hi,

First of all, sorry for my english, i am a french guy.

Secondly, for those who know what is the HTC Vive, the title is pretty meaningful - for the others you just have to google it and you will know what i am talking about.

I am a junior developer and have never tried to develop any plugin on sweet home 3D or on HTC Vive, but the idea is here and for those who have already done such things :

Do you think it is possible to develop a VR compatible Sweet Home 3D version ? With which one, you could create walls and objects just with the two controllers in your hand, walk inside your own virtual home , push walls if it's too small , look at 360° and really have the felling you are in your future home.

So ?
[Mar 9, 2016, 9:31:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SnakeGB

Re: Who would be interested in developing/using a HTC Vive VR compatible version of Sweet Home 3D

think this would be an outstanding feature but not sure if its possible.
[Jul 17, 2016, 11:27:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France
Re: Who would be interested in developing/using a HTC Vive VR compatible version of Sweet Home 3D

On Sweet Home 3D Facebook page , January 26, 2016, there was some who talked about that (in the discussions below January 22 post) and did some experiences...
[Jul 18, 2016, 10:45:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SnakeGB

On Sweet Home 3D Facebook page , January 26, 2016, there was some who talked about that (in the discussions below January 22 post) and did some experiences...

thanks ,,

used it today works well, i get to see my rooms in VR yay applause
[Jul 22, 2016, 12:41:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved