Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 141
Posts: 141   Pages: 15   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1662580 times and has 140 replies Next Thread
okh
Advanced Member

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Export to HTML5 plug-in

..almost all browsers except Firefox (until now) don't allow to read local files by default, for security reasons!!!
In case anyone wondered, off-line view still works with the apparently re-written Firefox Quantum. Alas, I have yet to find any other browser (except Seamonkey) that will display a test website with the html5 plugin. ok
[Nov 23, 2017, 8:13:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dubbyconqueror

Germany

Thank you so much for providing the HTML5 plugin! Would you mind uploading the unminified sources to Github/Gitlab/Bitbucket etc.? That way other people might contribute to the development more easily.
[Nov 23, 2017, 11:20:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I'm happy you like it smile
You can generate the unminified files with the generatedLibraries Ant target of the build.xml file available in the source code of SweetHome3DJS. I won't copy these files in another repository myself, because this would require to update it too and managing the release of each version in one place is already a quite heavy task.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Nov 23, 2017, 1:05:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
qythyx

Japan

Hi,

I tried to use your Blender import script, but it failed. The error was that it couldn't find a file. I'm guessing it was because the file has a space in the name. The error message said it couldn't find "Grand%20Piano.dae.obj". That file does exist, but %20 is a space instead.

Any ideas?
[Nov 27, 2017, 12:29:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I'm not the author of the Blender import script, but when you know that the 3D model of a piece of furniture is stored in its model attribute, it shouldn't be difficult to find the place in the script where the path of a model is used and adapt its urlencoded notation to the one required by Blender. Then don't forge to contribute your fix in the https://github.com/lcgamboa/sh3dtoblender project smile
[Nov 28, 2017, 12:47:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
omrico

Thank you very much for this remarkable feature!

I was wondering: After integrating the component in my website I am able to see the house in "Aerial View" but the view is centered to the viewer.
Is there any way to programmatically change the position of the "camera" so it won't be located above the center of the house? confused

For example when using the SH3D software, I can click on an object and it gets the focus. This helps me to better look at the surroundings of this object.

Thank you in advance!
[Dec 26, 2017, 9:04:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Selecting an object of the displayed home should have the same effect as in Sweet Home 3D. From the HomePreviewComponent returned by viewHome, you'll be able to access to the displayed Home instance, which lets you access to all its objects and select the ones you want with its setSelectedItems method.
[Dec 27, 2017, 11:52:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
LBCED

Italy

Hello,
I try to use it. With Firefox works fine, otherwise with Chrome I have the following error:
"Failed to load <nome file> cross origin requests view model.min.is:20
are only supported for protocol schemes: http, data, chrome, chrome-extension, https"

What I can do ?
[Jan 3, 2018, 11:19:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

You probably tried on a local file, not on a http web server, and Chrome doesn't accept to load local files which depends on the viewed html file. If you host your files on a web server it will work, and if you absolutely want to try your file locally with Chrome, see the solutions proposed here.
[Jan 3, 2018, 2:16:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
omrico

Selecting an object of the displayed home should have the same effect as in Sweet Home 3D. From the HomePreviewComponent returned by viewHome, you'll be able to access to the displayed Home instance, which lets you access to all its objects and select the ones you want with its setSelectedItems method.

I tried what you said but didn't succeed with changing the camera. I fetched all the selected items via
getSelectableViewableItems()
function and randomly chose an object from the array.
Then used
setSelectedItems(selectedItems)
function but the camera didn't change the angle and position. What am I missing here?
Thank you.
[Jan 4, 2018, 7:06:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 141   Pages: 15   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved