Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5763 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
rayclout

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
color change for doors

It would be nice to be able to change the color of either side of windows or doors.

For example....its very common for a door between a bedroom and living space be color matched to the room, which in my experience can be different paint colors.....same goes for window frames with an outside and inside surface....different colors
[Apr 21, 2016, 12:59:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
santbose

India
Re: color change for doors

Rayclout, you can right click on the door and in the dialogue box which pops up, click on modify, which will show the colours of the door or window. then you can change the colours from there.
[Apr 21, 2016, 5:56:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
rayclout

I meant...change door color sides "independent" of each other, as can be done for walls

If I have a bedroom door leading into a living space, I paint the door panel same color as room color.....which can and mostly are different color

I can't see how this is done with the modify menu
[Apr 22, 2016, 1:56:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Whether you can change sides / elements individually, depends on the door model you use. This door can have different colours on different elements (from a post about separating door and frame, SF 3D models 334.

Cannot remember off-hand which SH3D library doors have separately named elements, so you will have to experiment. Good luck. ok
[Apr 22, 2016, 7:43:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
kaleem

Yes Both side colous should different because now a days it is trend all walls should different color, doors color should different and window color also different. So you can paint both side with different color.
[Apr 22, 2016, 12:28:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved