Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 56
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 53534 times and has 55 replies Next Thread
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Some examples using the indirect light

I love the rainbow house!
[Jun 29, 2018, 4:06:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

Rontant's project

----------------------------------------
EnkoNyito
[Jul 15, 2018, 11:58:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
rontant
Advanced Member

Singapore

34000x2629
3 hour 2 min
resized to 1200x928
aA min 2
aA max 2
gi: default
db: 1
shader: default
filter: Blackman-harris
algorithm: bucket

The rough surface of the kitchen set is a bit disturbing...
[Jul 18, 2018, 12:40:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

Re: Some examples using the indirect light (globalIllumination = path)

SweetHome3DExample13-AlpsHotel

full size

full size

Enko
EnkoNyito
[Jan 6, 2019, 9:04:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
rontant
Advanced Member

Singapore

After looking at these renderings, I really think there ought to be an option for users to adjust the brightness of the rendering. I would personally prefer seeing Enko's renderings with more brightness.... like these:

[Jan 7, 2019, 11:59:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

After looking at these renderings, I really think there ought to be an option for users to adjust the brightness of the rendering. I would personally prefer seeing Enko's renderings with more brightness....

Sweet Home 3D is not a software for calculating the sunshine of a building or the amount of natural light in a room.
You can still get a glimpse using the indirect light rendering (GI: path) and the enhancement of the external brightness.

The photos of the chalet were taken on January 1st, 2019 in France. It is always possible to improve them in post-production in an image editor.

Personally, I prefer to stay true to the natural brightness of the room which will therefore be more or less dark.
EnkoNyito
[Jan 9, 2019, 3:04:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved