Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7798 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
mansour77

Canada
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Beam and post

Hello,
I am new to sweathome, and trying to do a blueprint for a house. I need to put a post and a beam in the diagram. I don't care about the 3D at this point. All I need is the a way to show the post inside the wood wall, like other can do it in autocad.

Is there a way to do it ?
[May 12, 2016, 3:34:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
alaX

Poland
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Beam and post

Post - you can split wall, edit start and end points, change pattern for some sections, or just place box (with wooden texture on top side) inside wall (magnetism disabled/Alt key pressed/using "Modify furniture" location X,Y etc).
Beam - draw polylines.

[May 28, 2016, 10:03:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved