Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6279 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Magnetism and forgetfulness (old age)

Hi Puybaret.
Would it be possible to place the "magnetism" on / off, on the tool bar, highlighted, i keep forgetting if its on or off and then have to go through .... file ... preferences to find out
thx Mike smile
p.s. could you place something in "Tips" on how to create semi or quarter circles, i have tried with walls but they appear as sections of an octagon, cheers m8 thx
[May 30, 2016, 5:00:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Magnetism and forgetfulness (old age)

Maybe, I'll add a button to control magnetism in the tool bar (but it's already quite full under Mac OS X). Meanwhile use the shortcut to toggle magnetism as proposed in the help.

About round walls, please tell me what is not clear in the FAQ How can I create round walls? or in the help. Round walls are also used in the tip How to design a swimming pool (even if it's not the main subject).
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 30, 2016, 6:42:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Sorry i was unclear with regards to creating semi circles, it was objects that i was trying to create, like rain gutters, i used 1/4" x 5" walls but that generated half an pentagon, i cannot see a way to create something like a plate or a cup of instance.
As to the "magnetism" what is the short cut?
Cheers for the assistance
Mike
[May 30, 2016, 8:32:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ELITE83

the ALT key makes obtane the action of magnetism in the settings
and separately on the panel it will be extra
[Feb 6, 2017, 1:17:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved