Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3914 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
chimorgan

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Viewing panes

I have just gone back to a house plan I am working on and I cannot get it to show me the bottom right window (4) with the 3d aeriel or virtual visit view. I have tried pulling up and down on the bottom line but it just increases and decreases the 2d plan. I have searched all menus and turorials but..... no luck. What should I do please?
[Jun 1, 2016, 4:00:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Viewing panes

Pull up the plan / 3D view separator shown at the bottom of the plan, not the bottom border of the window.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 1, 2016, 4:13:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
chimorgan

France
Re: Viewing panes

Brilliant - thanks very much for that. Soooo simple when you know how !
[Jun 8, 2016, 9:42:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved