Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5134 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Lylen

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Save used textures ?

Hello,

due to a mishandling in the Texture Library Editor, I lost a texture library.
As I used some of these textures in my projects, I wonder if there is a way to import them back in the libraries ?
And is it possible to download the texture packs initially provided with SH3D ?

And I actually have the same question about furniture : is there a way to save in the libraries the pieces of furniture that have been used and customized in a project ?

Thanks for the answers to come (and many thanks to the author and contributors of this great software applause !)
[Jun 5, 2016, 12:18:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Save used textures ?

All .sh3d projects are actually zip files, and contain the textures and models used in a home. Take a zip tool to explore the sh3d. files to find your data. This requires some patience but will work.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 5, 2016, 12:25:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Lylen

France
Re: Save used textures ?

Much patience, I should say ;)
But it worked, I could re-import my objects and textures, thanks a lot for this useful tip !
[Jun 6, 2016, 8:21:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved