Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4514 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
ivaneck

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
strange mirror reflection

Hi all,

I used some stock human 3d models and some strange reflection appeared in the mirror while rendering. Any ideas?

[Jun 23, 2016, 12:23:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
mazoola
Advanced Member

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: strange mirror reflection

My initial guess is that you have a large light source that intersects with the mirror. Whenever a light source overlaps either the base plan or a furniture object, you'll get that dark circle effect.

(In fact, I'm pretty certain that's the issue: If you look at her lower legs, you'll notice a similar problem with her jeans. In that case, it appears the portion that lies outside of the light has been darkened.)
[Jun 24, 2016, 11:04:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved