Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3526 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
HawkDawg
Advanced Member

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
SH3D Model Page

I've not used SH3D in a while but yesterday I decided to try my hand at a new house.
When I updated to a newer version, apparently I lost all my old models from the furniture library so I'm having to import models again. No big deal.

I know there were some new models added to the models page so I went looking to see what was now available, only to find a new, awesome feature.
I was so excited at being able to click on an image to see it in 3D.

I just wanted to say thank you for incorporating this feature. This is so cool. biggrin biggrin love struck
----------------------------------------
Hawk
[Jul 1, 2016, 12:54:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: SH3D Model Page

I'm happy you like it smile
But I'm astonished you lost the models you previously imported. On a given computer, it shouldn't happen unless you don't use the same user account.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jul 1, 2016, 11:59:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
HawkDawg
Advanced Member

USA

I'm not sure how or why it happened. It's been a while since I updated SH3D.

Like I said though; no big deal. It needed some cleaning out anyway. laughing
Hawk
[Jul 1, 2016, 2:11:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
HawkDawg
Advanced Member

USA

Now that I think about it a bit, it might have been my A/V App (Comodo) that wiped it out. It had a bad habit of removing files and directories that it felt weren't needed or what it assumed was malicious.

I no longer have that app installed though so I can't check it's quarantined files.
Hawk
[Jul 1, 2016, 2:46:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
HawkDawg
Advanced Member

USA

Another thing that points to the A/V app I was using is that all the imported textures are still there.
It was only the imported furniture that was lost.
Hawk
[Jul 3, 2016, 3:46:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved