Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6311 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
talal

oman
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
I need sweethome for my anroid

Hi dear
I need help to install sweet home 3d in
My mobile Android so could any body help me please thanks
[Jul 8, 2016, 11:17:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: I need sweethome for my anroid

Sweet Home 3D doesn't work on Android!!!
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jul 8, 2016, 12:32:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
talal

oman

OK can I open file in Android after edit in PC
[Jul 8, 2016, 8:49:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
talal

oman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK can I open file in Android after edit in PC
[Jul 10, 2016, 4:01:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

You can export the 3D view to HTML 5 which will work on Android. See the forum discussion in thread 6708: Export to HTML5 plug-in, the Blog: Export to HTML5 plug-in and the new service: Exported homes manager. It is, of course, also possible to export the 2D view as .png or .svg. This will, with some extra work, let you study a project on Android etc. - but not edit.

ok
[Jul 11, 2016, 8:12:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

You can now edit your sh3d files under Android with Renovations 3D, an app based on Sweet Home 3D source code and fully compatible. See also this article in the blog.
Hope you'll like it smile
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 28, 2017, 8:41:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved