Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 86
Posts: 86   Pages: 9   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 107869 times and has 85 replies Next Thread
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: classic edition

So here is the result. I was inspired by @bdfd's comment about Bruce Wayne for some pictures and here it is.

Great pictures !

It's the deep night here on the island.....no one....nowhere only stars...and the arcane castle over the sea....

You would say "Arkham Asylum" where dangerous criminals are locked inside ?

Brrr, I 'm afraid... laughing

smile
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Mar 6, 2018, 10:52:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

Veeery nice.
The grey, misty morning is a masterpiece!

cec
[Mar 11, 2018, 11:38:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

] Thanks for your comments....
I am back here after a long time to show you some pictures of an interior of the palace....

modeled by sh3d ... rendered by thea render...
Martin

[Apr 20, 2018, 7:20:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hal9000
Advanced Member

Spain

Superb!

I can almost hear the resonating steps in these halls.
If a long walk every day were healthy, mailmen would be immortal. tongue
[Edit 1 times, last edit by hal9000 at Apr 21, 2018, 2:57:20 PM]
[Apr 21, 2018, 2:53:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

and the island is growing......the first pic. of the future of this project

[Jun 22, 2018, 10:58:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Very nice Martin smile
Did you design all these houses and the boat?
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 22, 2018, 11:45:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Hi @Emmanuel Puybaret....
Sure not.. That's not my design as I wrote before. I created some of the first buildings and the primary island in sh3d. And then I wanted to create the whole island. It's too many buildings to create all of them in sh3d. I downloaded the most of them from warehouse and thanks to sh3d I recreated or adapt some odf them for the project. I posted this picture here because this is the result of combination of sh3d, warehouse, thearender, and some final processes in gimp2...
[Jun 23, 2018, 7:15:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway

I keep repeating myself, but what else can I do?
You keep producing masterly renderings. This is very impressive, Martin, indeed!

Xiste
[Jun 23, 2018, 10:29:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Hello my friends...
I read in some other threads that it might be problem for some people that I am posting here pictures which are not pure sh3d product. So OK... I will stop it. I made my projects by sh3d and I like it but I love to render by Thea.
Heh.... it looks that these two pictures are the last two I am posting here in sh3d gallery. A little bit sad but that's life.

So what to say in the end. I am very happy that I was a member of this big family. I met here a lot of friends @Emmanuel @Veronique or @bdfd.... I saw a lot of great pictures and projects.... But I understand that posting my pictures which were not rendered by sunflow is problem for some people here. So I will post it only on my small personal facebook funpage https://www.facebook.com/MartinSK.sh3dthea/

Thanks for watching and good bye
Martin
[Jun 28, 2018, 7:46:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Thanks for these beautiful images.
As the webmaster of this forum, I can confirm you that it's absolutely not a problem to continue to post images rendered with other tools. To avoid any confusion about the capabilities of Sweet Home 3D and SunFlow, it's would be nice to say that you used another rendering engine when necessary... just like you did in the past.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 28, 2018, 8:34:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 86   Pages: 9   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved