Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3905 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Recotaca

Saudi Arabia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
smile TRANSLATION?

Hello guys, so today I tried to do something new..
I tried to translate a book but didn't seem to be a great idea to translate a book about Harry Houdini confused thinking , so I decided to translate SWEET HOME 3D biggrin cool ..
Well, if you don't like it I completely understand because I don't know how to make a translation file (by the way how can I make a translation file? sad) so I just made a document contains a table and translated the interface of SH3D.. blushing
Good job, me! applause

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B07xnLugfm25emhtWERzN0lqXzQ
[Aug 13, 2016, 9:48:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: TRANSLATION?

Did you read this and this ...?
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Aug 14, 2016, 6:22:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Recotaca

Saudi Arabia
Re: TRANSLATION?

I READ THE PAGES (MY LANGUAGE ISN'T THERE) AND DESPITE THE FACT THAT I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND BUT I'LL FOCUS ON IT ONCE I FIND TIME.. NOW GOING TO WATCH THE BAYERN MATCH.. CIAO
[Aug 14, 2016, 6:30:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved