Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 41
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 17429 times and has 40 replies Next Thread
AeowynFraser
Advanced Member

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: 3-Bedroom 2-bath 2-Story House

Once again, I've made a couple of changes. This time just a couple of small ones.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zqqhn290hgndizd/3B2b2S_Alt_2.sh3d/file

The windows in the front were bothering me being two different sizes, and I wasn't all that happy with the half round ones, so I found a window: https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/ec5c30...8b5d709677/window-3-angle

I used that along with the fixed window in the basic library. I couldn't actually get both sides the same width because that front section isn't centered. Hopefully the difference isn't too noticeable.

I also added the triangle gable vent in the attic in place of the half round window. Finally, I switched the placement of the window and the towel rack in the en suite bathroom.

And now that I look at these pictures... I think I might change the front door... seeing as there are no longer any half round windows... biggrin
----------------------------------------

[Mar 30, 2019 1:11:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2019 eTeks - All rights reserved