Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 33
Posts: 33   Pages: 4   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 23796 times and has 32 replies Next Thread
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Newest project

Hi
Tweaked the lights a little on the breakfast bar today, felt they were a bit harsh

Then did some landscapng and gardening, i now have somewhere to relax and have a cold one after all that work.

[Sep 26, 2016, 10:21:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Nice terrace ! smile cool

No hood above the stove, a small oversight ? sad
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Sep 27, 2016, 6:15:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Floweeeers...
nice ...... love struck love struck love struck
[Oct 2, 2016, 11:52:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

Hiya, well busy here, but i have found time today to sort a bathroom. I had thought to post it in "still life" with a comment "it may not be still life but it shows that at 52 there is still life. wink

TY for all your feedback on previous posts
[Oct 17, 2016, 10:33:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

2nd view of bathroom, i have moved things around now and changed the floor texture.

[Oct 18, 2016, 8:35:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Well done and good atmosphere! Bravo.
[Oct 18, 2016, 10:08:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MartinSK
Advanced Member

Slovakia

Mike.....really great and very inspiring for me. That wall!!! I love combination of stone tile squares candles and MIRRORS!!! And that slightly "erotic" feeling of that pictures is amazing. blushing love struck I prefer the first version of the floor texture. For me it looks more luxury but have not problem with that parquets too. If I can say I would love the combination of the second version of wall texture and the first version of floor texture. That would be my style if I was your customer. smile wink
[Oct 18, 2016, 11:30:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Games of lights well done. applause

Becareful, in lot of countries and for security, no electricity near a point of water.... if not, bzzzzzzzz cratch..... DEAD ! crying
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Oct 19, 2016, 6:33:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

@ Martin, i too am still undecided about the floor, the wall tiling i changed purely for the size of the tiles,i will probably change the combinations later today as i have free time (tonsilitus sad )

@ bdfd, ty, i was pleased with the lights and reflections, lighting is all candles in these images, there are spot lights above the shower and a ceiling light, central, they are set at just 10% for these images.

@ VeroniQ thank you
[Oct 19, 2016, 7:40:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK

hiya
just adding 2 images of the bathroom, when its not in use. A few textures and sizes have been altered and to get one of the images i had to position the camera in the shower cubicle, so the screen is hidden.

and

[Oct 19, 2016, 12:15:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 33   Pages: 4   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved