Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3785 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
MrCash0616

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Strange issue with mouse in 3d view

I'm currently running SH3D 5.3 beta on a Windows 7 laptop. Regardless of whether I use the wireless mouse or not, moving my cursor over the 3d view window causes the view to change as if I'm holding down the left mouse button. I've tried every version of SH3D from 4.8 to 5.3 beta and have the same issue. 5.2 was completely useless because clicking the mouse inside any windows/menus had no effect. My drivers are all up to date and SH3D ran on this machine just fine until I downgraded from Windows 10 back to 7. My mouse works fine in every other program. Any ideas?
[Sep 23, 2016, 3:20:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Miker777
Advanced Member

UK
Re: Strange issue with mouse in 3d view

Not sure if this is it but, go to preferences and see if you have "aerial view centered on selection" selected
[Sep 24, 2016, 10:24:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MrCash0616

United States
Re: Strange issue with mouse in 3d view

That was my first thought as well. But, the view is still tethered to mouse position regardless of whether "aerial view centered on selection" is checked or not. I've even tried changing mouse focus with no effect.
[Sep 25, 2016, 11:28:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved